Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Return of the Mummy

"Yah, my sister died on this ride" I lied to the trembling people behind me. We were currently on the mummy ride at Universal studios Singapore.
"What, no, I want to get off" She said. But it started to move before she could say anything to the ride person. It moved for about 10 seconds and stops. Now me, I have been on this ride 5 times before and this hadn't happened. But they soon got it to work and we started to move. There were scary voices and a man tied up, having his soul sucked out of him. Then we entered a room with a skull talking. 
"Work for me and have everything you ever imagined!"  The lights turned on to my left and right. 
"But if you refuse..." Two big scary monster thing jumped out. The women behind me screamed. Then we started going fast and crashes into a wall. Then a black beatle came out of the crack, then thousands started running after us. The lady wouldn't stop screaming. We started going backwards and fast. Then we stopped. And a creepy voice said,
"You dare refuse me! now..."  There was a pause. 
        "Your souls are mine," he yelled. We started speeding up really fast then faster. We entered a red skulls mouth and we were speeding down really fast in pitch black. Then we stopped. The lights turned on, their was a man who said some stuff and then caught on fire. This was normal but the women screamed, and the man laughed. Then we went down a dark fast twisty part. The ride finished after that. It was my favorite ride.

- Mira                                                                                                                                                                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment