Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Adventures

"Mira! Mira!" Screamed my dad he was waving his hands around like he had a bullet on his hands. I ran over and saw a lady with two snakes, one big yellow and white one around her neck, and a brown one around her wrist. My eyes widened.

"You want hold?" She asked. 

 I smiled and nodded. She took the large flexible snake off her neck and put it around mine. 

The snake was not at all what I expected.  It was warm, and not slimy at all.  It was a little bit soft but was very firm. I smiled for my dad's photos, then I handed over the big yellow snake to Jimmy.  

 Then I asked if I could hold the brown one. She nodded and placed him around my wrist. This snake was a bit more aggressive. His head kept on wanting to go to mine, but I obviously didn't want that. 

Then the women carried on.  It ended. 

The Wonderfull adventure just ended, and all I had to do then, was wait for another.

Mira



No comments:

Post a Comment