Friday, August 7, 2015

Iphone photos

Never being known by family and friends as an "IT Guru", the beginning of this trip has been somewhat of a computer challenge for me. Unlike the rest of my travel companions, I've always been a PC user and only switched to join the rest of my Apple groupies at the start of this trip with the purchase of a new MacAir laptop. So, as part of the growing pains of learning how to use a Mac, I've just recently learned how to download photos taken on my iPhone to my computer (I know, pretty basic - what can I say?). As I sit watching a monsoon season downpour and as we sit waiting for ride to the airport for a flight from Phuket to Bangkok,  now seems like as good a time as any share some of the trip photos from my iPhone.
Enjoy.

Rob
Temple in Luang Prabang, Laos

Viang Vien, Laos

6 inches insect of some sort

frog kebabs

                             In Pattaya with longtime friend Dino Marsocci and wife Helen

Big crabs in Thailand

Fishing boats, island off of Pattaya

Maya snacking on fried scorpion

Mira, Ao Nang Beach

This little guy was eyeing Mira's food contemplating a quick snatch

Beautiful Krabi

Ling Ling climbing

A rare selfie, on dive boat off Phi Phi Island

Sunset boatride

fisher girl

Beach now famous from the movie "The Beach"

This cat seems to have it made, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment