Thursday, July 30, 2015

There is a first for everything

This week was fantastic. We saw a shark bigger than my dad! We went to a place called Crabby. We stayed one night but then decided to go to a place near it. It is not an island but you have to take a boat to get there because it is surrounded by big intense cliffs and boulders. It's called Relay beach. We stayed there for 2 nights then moved on to an island nearby. It is a lot bigger than Relay beach. I loved it, not quite as much as Relay beach but I still loved it. The first day we were there we went for a scuba dive. The visibility was incredible.  The variations of fish expanded every time I turned my head.  We saw a turtle twice, and 2 lobsters. The person I did it with was perfect. I had no trouble with my ears. After that we rented a kayak and paddled out to some cliffs with a fishing pole hanging out the back of the boat. We had no luck but we were still satisfied by the beautiful orange sun setting behind the thin clouds. We got to the beach and got a drink at a bar.  Sitting next to us was a guy drunk as heck with an old guy with LONG dreadlocks, and a lady singing along to a Bob Marley song. We decided that tomorrow we  would move to another place. A place with dugongs!  Super excited!  

Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment