Wednesday, July 22, 2015

When I Realized

This week, not one day I didn't go swimming. I also got my diving license. I am going to talk about When I Realized.

It was a windy Saturday. The waves were huge and the tides were high. I jumped on a small blue rubber boat, and put on a soggy orange life jacket. We drove for about 2 minutes, and arrived at the scuba boat.  We hopped on and handed our life jackets to the guy on the smaller boat. I turned around and saw dozens of scuba tanks.

That is when I realized that I was about to learn how to breath under water!

I know it sounds silly, but this is the only time I really thought about it.

After that, while diving, it felt different.  It felt much different. It felt like I was flying in a slow motion video, like I was in space with coral, and fish. It felt like I was an alien on my zero gravity planet. It felt, AMAZING!

Mira

1 comment:

  1. You guys are going to get some great use of that certification this year! I'll bring the books for the Advanced class in Cambodia!

    ReplyDelete