Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Friends

I have lots of friends.  Like clouds, they love me so much they follow me everywhere I go!  And trees, they cling on to me all the time just so I will stay with them!  And Water! Every time I touch it it stays on as best it can!  But they are only my friends because I am nice to them!  If you break a tree or do anything bad to them, they will grab on to you and not let you go so that you don't do it to anyone else.  And clouds, if they see you polluting, they will stalk you and pee on you if you do it again.  And water, if you dump trash in the ocean, it will stay on you so you don't do it again.  If you do, it will get one of its children to sting you or bite you!  Everything is living.  Everything has eyes. Be nice to our planet and it will be nice to you.

- Mira


No comments:

Post a Comment