Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Funny Stories

We go to so many different places in short periods of time that it gets confusing. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night wanting to go to the bathroom. And sometimes I forget that we aren't in the same place as last night so I accidentally walk outside instead of the bathroom, then I just go to the real bathroom.

One time, at a restaurant in Goa, I ordered spaghetti Bolognese for lunch. When the food arrived, it was toast with sweet mashed avocados on it. I started saying that I didn't order this, but before I could the waiter walked away. It didn't look bad and it took a really long time for the food to come so I just thought I would try it. So I did, and my breakfast decided to pay a second little visit!

Once, at a water park in Myanmar, we were in a pool with floaty things in it. One of them was a fat purple cylinder in the middle and four long thin yellow cylinders on the sides of the purple one. Maya and I were playing a game where she would sit at the top of the purple cylinder and I would try to make her fall off. It was really fun! Then some other people came and started to play. When it was his turn to try and stay on, we tried and he fell, but he fell off on to the yellow things in between his legs and froze, then slipped into the water. At first Maya and I weren't laughing because we thought he was hurt, but his girlfriend was laughing hysterically, so we started to too.

When we were in Bhutan with my grandparents, we drove for 5 hours from somewhere to somewhere else. We stopped for lunch. While we were waiting for our food we were attacked by bees! My grandfather was trying to hit them with his napkin. It was hysterical! One time one bee landed on his beard. He freaked out and started screaming and jumped up and started hitting his face with his napkin! By this time, the bee had flown away. A few minuets later, a bee landed on the bread. My grandpa asked for my napkin to cover it. I asked why he didn't use his. He said because he needed his protection. So I gave it him. He quickly covered the bread. A few minutes later he checked if the bee was still there, but used the side of the bowl of bread so the bee wouldn't get in his face. The bee didn't come out. Then few minutes after that, he tried again but Pullled up the napkin in front of his face. As soon as he picked up the napkin, the bee shot out into his face! He started hitting his face again and screaming. Everyone at the table was laughing hysterically without any sound coming out of their mouths. When everyone finished laughing, I still was and clapping and laughing, just like a retarded seal.  

Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment