Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Surfing

In the early morning I once again cast myself to sea, like a stone to be tossed and tumbled where all my rough edges and wild sides can be worn away so that the sea will cast me back upon the shore only to start over doing the thing I love most again realizing that life is a lot like surfing. When you get caught in the impact zone, you've got to get back up because you never know what could be over the next wave. So I carry on being pounded wave after wave, but when you do catch that one wave that makes everything worth while, you know what it feels like to live. Then it's time to pass the big waves to get far enough to catch one. Being pounded again and again, again. But all that time of getting cuts and scrapes and bruises, I remember that no matter what, nothing but the sky can keep the waves from coming, and once you get out there you choose the ones to surf. Life, like surfing is all about wave selection and balance. Don't let the best waves in life pass you by, ride it now before it's too late. 
It's also about courage, you can't cross the ocean unless you have the courage to loose sight of the shore. Don't spend time fantasizing about flying, when you can surf, which is almost the same thing.😛😛😛😛🏄🏽🏄🏽🏄🏽

Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment