Wednesday, November 25, 2015

I am a dog!


I am a dog. My name is Casey. I am here to tell you what not to do if you get a dog. Always cuddle. Never let the dog bowl be empty. Let me eat food off your plate. Let me sleep in your bed. Most important, never leave. Never leave because what's happened to me is, I will sit there all alone. Waiting for my food, wondering why you left in a rush telling me to shut up. I wanted a hug, a cuddle even a stroke on the back, but all you gave, was a glance. All day you should know that I love you. So please come home. I feel lonely. All day I sit there, waiting, wondering, hoping. There is no better legacy to leave, than the beating heart that would not be there had it not been for you. Once you get a dog, you will never walk alone. They will always be at your side. Love, Casey.❤️❤️

Mira



No comments:

Post a Comment