Sunday, May 22, 2016

Fish

So far, I am loving Hawaii. Everything has been great. Yesterday we went on a hike to a waterfall, which was super fun. And a couple of days before that we went diving, both dives were on wrecks. We took the SeaFox out one evening for sunset, and Papa caught a delicious fish. We also went surfing one day at Waikiki beach, it was wonderful. So yeah, the stuff we have done so far has been pretty great. But I have to say, one of my favourite parts has been the food. Almost every night we eat fresh fish. Wherever we go to eat has fresh fish. Now normally, I don't eat meat, except for fresh fish, which I still don't eat often. Since we have arrived in Hawaii, I have eaten at least one meal a day that includes fish, a lot of the time it is two meals a day. It is absolutely wonderful. I just don't know how people do it all the time, I guess my body must not be used to it. After almost every dinner, I leave feeling completely full, food coma enducing full. I guess my body must not be used to all the protein, or I'm just not making good judgement calls about when to stop eating.

Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment